- Current Original passport.
- Birth certificate authenticated by the corresponding institutions in your country and Salvadoran consulate or apostille
- Criminal record authenticated by the corresponding institutions in your country and Salvadoran consulate or apostille. This document is valid for the duration included within or 3 months (in case none is written in it). Relevant documentation that demonstrates the quality of the resident is also required.
- Medical record (must be obtained from a physician in El Salvador).
- NIT card from abroad (we will collaborate to obtain it).
- Solvency from the National Civilian Police of El Salvador. Only if you have stayed for over 3 months in national territory or have entered multiple times.
- Written request by the employer and a copy of the company's legal documents.
- Work Contract
- In cases where the worker has been sent by his employer who resides abroad, to perform a specific task or function, you must meet special requirements that our lawyers will explain during the process
- Especial power of attorney. (our lawyers prepare)
Our fee for the services in this procedure is USD 550.00 Plus the official rates which must be paid in migration and foreign offices.